Littletown Paper Toy Note

A short note to apologize for the long delay in posting the final part of the train station: the platform.

So sorry! The platform is almost ready with a few more people and different details, I need to finish the instruction pages, but I will try to post it very soon.













(Right now I am finishing also a paper nativity model, almost Christmas time)

Then I will continue on the Littletown model. Soon to come: trees and roads, (almost done) and buildings and shops and the train of course with the railroad tracks.



Thank you for your patience,
Come visit again,
Didier

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your feedback, Didier. Hardly can't wait to see all the beautiful things that you are working on.
    Best,
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing as always...Looks a litle like the train station in our small town...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the material of this toy? I don't think this is paper.

    ReplyDelete